Carbon Anchor Shackles
- Manufactured from technically advanced domestic (U.S.A.) micro alloy steel with optimal hardness for strength and ductility.
- All shackles have alloy quenched and tempered pins
- Working load limit and traceability codes shown as permanent markings on body
- Available in sizes 3/16" to 3"
- Available finishes include powder coated, selfcolored or galvanized per ASTM A153
- All bolt, nut & cotter shackles have thread-protected ends
- Shackles meet dimensional, marking and performance requirements of RR-C-271
- Standard industry tolerances apply
- Design factor 6:1 (2-1/2" and 3" carbon shackles have a 5:1 design factor)